Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: port out from u mobile to digi

Support

Christy77, please PM us ur transaction number, full name and IC number for further assistance and checking on this. Tq.

Hi, I got my new Digi sim from Online. My problem is my old telco in a passive mode and have no signal but expiry date on 12/12/2018 .I can't receive any sms for change to Digi line. How I can solve this problem ?

[ Edited ]
Support

Hi FauziMuhaddir, We suggest you contact your current telco to further check on the account status, please ensure you are the registered owner, the line must be active while processing the port-in request, TQ.

i also have a problem porting out from umobile prepaid to digi prepaid.
ive received the digi prepaid sim already

Support

kaikeongho, kindly PM us your phone number & Digi SIM card serial number (8960xxxxxx) <here> for further clarification on the port-in status, please. TQ.

i also have a problem porting out from umobile prepaid to digi prepaid.
ive received the digi prepaid sim already
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Im having this too.. can you kindly check what the problem. My name is farahin and this is my number 0177161726

Support

The port-in request was rejected earlier due to no response received on the validation SMS, Farahahmad. We've resubmitted the request to your telco and currently being processed. Kindly response to the validation SMS within the given time frame ya :-) TQ.

Im having this too.. can you kindly check what the problem. My name is farahin and this is my number 0177161726
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, i have the same problem too. Which i switch umobile to digi38. But there is still no changing

Can you help check for me,
This is my number 01161007002
Thankyou

SuperUser

Hi Dayahzlr. The previous submission was rejected by U Mobile. Resubmission is done and currently in progress. Thank you.

Hi there, 

I've requested to switch from U mobile to Digi yesterday which I also replied "YES" in the message and I received another message saying "Your switch to Digi is in progress. We will notify you once your current service provider has accepted the request. Thank you for your patience."

How long is the process to take actually? It's almost 24 hours since I received the message.  How do I check the status? 

Phone Number to switch  from Umobile to Digi

=> 0124429566

=> 0199312493

Hope to see your reply real soon.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Hao