Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: port out from u mobile to digi

Support

Hi teemjaja. The request has been resubmitted to U Mobile. However, there is no response received. Kindly contact U Mobile for clarification. Thank you.

Highlighted

Hey, i have the same problem. I registered for digi two days ago. I received the confirmation message and replied yes but till now the umobile line still on service, therefore i cant switch simcard to digi
Highlighted

Support

fayyadhshelby, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the request status, please. TQ.

Hey, i have the same problem. I registered for digi two days ago. I received the confirmation message and replied yes but till now the umobile line still on service, therefore i cant switch simcard to digi
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Still the service termination not happening. Here is my number 013-587 4331

Contact me at 013-587 4331
Highlighted

Support

Hi fayyadhshelby, we have replied to your PM, please check ya. Smiley Happy TQ 

Highlighted

Why you not answering my thread??!!
Highlighted

Support

Hi iezqandar. We cannot find the thread. Would you mind attaching the URL here? Thanks.

Highlighted

i want to port out from umobile to digi,, i have received my new mnp today,, my name Muhammad Faizal my phone number is 01118536162.. please sir do as soon as possible .. tqvm
Highlighted

Support

Have you received the Digi SIM card, faizalfadli? If you have, please PM us <here> the SIM card serial number (8960xxxx) for us to validate the delivery first ya. TQ.

i want to port out from umobile to digi,, i have received my new mnp today,, my name Muhammad Faizal my phone number is 01118536162.. please sir do as soon as possible .. tqvm
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi Digi, i receive my digi sim card today, i didn't receive any network switching comfirmation message from digi or u mobile but a number that 28138 send me a message today ,it say my request has been reject because of I didn't reply to the sms validation.What should I do now? My phone number is 0166669825 Thank You