Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

port out from u mobile to digi

at wednesday 6 september i pre-oder a note 8 at digi website and chose to port out from u mobile to digi
receive my digi sim card from thursday 7 september
friday 8 september morning i receive a sms regarding the digi is doing the port out
at around near 6pm friday i receive a sms from u mobile and digi say that i fail  porting out and say that i fail to  reply the sms validation but the problem is that i dint receive any sms validation and i call u mobile to request another sms validation

at morning 9 september the u mobile call me and say they are arranging the sms validation within 24 hour

but until now i still not yet receive any sms from them

i dono how the process of the port out work
im not sure if i need to contact both digi and u mobile

i really dono what  to do and i want to port out from u mobile as soon as possible 

can you help me?
my name is kenny and my phone number is 018-2900480

Highlighted

Re: port out from u mobile to digi

Valued Contributor

Hi kirasan, we have resubmitted the MNP request by today. You should be receiving the SMS validation from Umobile within 24 hours, kindly reply the SMS to confirm your switching. After replied the SMS, there will be a final message from Umobile regarding service termination. Once Umobile service is terminated, then you may start using the Digi SIM card which you've received. Thank you.

Highlighted

Its been two day i receive my digi simcard
I still didnt get mnp request message
My phone number:0183263581

Thanks
Highlighted

Support

Hi Bobutonz. We have responded to your other post. Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi Digi, i receive my digi sim card at February 20 but until today, i didn't receive any network switching comfirmation message from digi or u mobile but a number that 28138 send me a message today ,it say my request has been reject because of I didn't reply to the sms validation.What should I do now? Keep waiting? My phone number is 0123022304 Thank You
Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi HenryNg, we have resubmitted your MNP request and it is being processed. Kindly reply to the SMS validation from Umobile as soon as you received it. Thank you.

Highlighted

saya juga ada masalah utk port out dpd umobile ke digi58. Apply utk port out di digi center melaka pada 19/05/21018.. sampai sekarang belum setel lagi.. nombor  0163314510

contact  me at 0163411310

Highlighted

Support

Kami sudah hantar permohonan port-in anda sekali lagi, adamaffan. Jika masih ditolak, mungkin boleh semak dengan pihak UMobile jika terdapat sebarang isu yang menghalang nombor ini untuk berpindah telco.

saya juga ada masalah utk port out dpd umobile ke digi58. Apply utk port out di digi center melaka pada 19/05/21018.. sampai sekarang belum setel lagi.. nombor  0163314510

contact  me at 0163411310

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi Digi,
On 30th of June i'm subscribing digi plan 58 walk in at your outlet in sungai buloh.. Later i did receive sms asking for porting out confirmation and i did reply yes.. After wait for 24 hours and still no sms to validate the conformation.. On Monday i call your customer service and she said porting out failed.. And yet the process started again and now going to 4th day its still failed.. Please check why this is happen.. Its been on 4 days already.

My number is 0179793391
Highlighted

Hi Digi,
On 30th of June i'm subscribing digi plan 58 walk in at your outlet in sungai buloh.. Later i did receive sms asking for porting out confirmation and i did reply yes.. After wait for 24 hours and still no sms to validate the conformation.. On Monday i call your customer service and she said porting out failed.. And yet the process started again and now going to 4th day its still failed.. Please check why this is happen.. Its been on 4 days already.

My number is 0179793391