Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

port in procedure under 3rd party account

Contributor
would like to check :
1) port in procedure for 3rd party account to my personal account under supplementary line..
2) can i port in a number from 3rd party account to digi first and transfer of ownership done in same process?
3) would like to check since my main line is under digi postpaid 120 so can my supplementary be choose any digi postpaid plan or have to follow the main line plan?

Re: port in procedure under 3rd party account

Anonymous

Hi darylgoh87, Kindly refer below answer to your inquiries ;

1) The registered owner name and IC must be the same in current telco upon Port In request. Therefore, we suggest the registered owner in Telco A to Port In to Digi first. Once the Port In is successful, the registered owner and you may walk in to the main Digi Store to proceed with the transfer of ownership. This process only can be done at the main Digi Store. Both parties must walk in at the same store, on the same time. Click on this link to find the Digi Store location near you: https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store > Outlet > Digi Store.

2) Transfer of ownership only can be done after the Port In request is completed and successful.

3) The supplementary line may choose a plan as low as Digi Postpaid Family 38, where the line may get the same amount of data and unlimited calls as the mainline. More information on the plan, click on this link: https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans/family-plan . Thank you.

Highlighted

Contributor
if main line is digi postpaid120 is it compulsory for supplementary follow the same plan or can choose any from digi postpaid 80 - digi postpaid 190 @ RM38

Anonymous

Hi darylgoh87, The supplementary line is not compulsory to follow the mainline plan. You may choose any plan stated in the Digi Website Smiley Happy Thanks.

Lelaki

Contributor
can the port in to supplementary line done via online?

Anonymous

Hi darylgoh87, We are sorry, Port In as a supplementary line must be done at Digi Store/Digi Store Express only. Thank you.