Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

order status checking

Hi

I did not log in to mydigi when I ordered my iphone 6s plus

I did not receive any order confirmation either from email or sms.

How do I check the order status by the transaction number?

transaction number:

thank you

Re: order status checking

Community Manager
Please check your email address entered into the submitted order. We have resent the receipt to the email address.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

i have order iphone 7 on your digi store online but only the transaction no i have received, is there any tracking no or confirmation email you can give me? tq

Community Manager

@ikhwan_ab, you can check for the consignment number after your order has been processed.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I would like to check my order status since i didn't receive any email message from 10/11/2016.

Transaction Number: 16111017212424

Kinda reply me for ASAP or reply to my personal email: hanry145221@gmail.com

Thanks.Cat Happy

Community Manager

Hi @HanryWing,

The email entered in the system is hotmail.  Please recheck.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Hi there,

I've placed my order yesterday morning too but I havent receive my consignment note number to track the shipping as promised within 24 hours.

I need the simcard urgently by tomorrow since the order confirmation state that I will receive within 2 days. My  transaction number is  17011712167550.  Are you able to ship it today and provide me toe consignment note number?

Thank you

hi, i did not received email of my purchase via email. please send me confirmation on that and please let me know how can i track my order 

my email : sookyee1990@gmail.com

Transaction Number : 17040511305474

i don't receive any cn number from you 

my email : sookyee1990@gmail.com

Transaction Number : 17040511305474 

Support

Hi, @Melissa90.

We've resent the purchase confirmation email to the given address. Kindly check ya. If you didn't get anything, please check your spam inbox.

The purchase is still in progress and tracking number is not available yet.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!