Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

mobile service charges

Im using Digipromo 50 plan.

Can i know wat is the mobile service charges - value added service 37886 ????

Everyday charge me rm3.00 =='

Wat is the charges for VUCLIP too???

Please advice, thanks.

Your co-oeration are highly appreciated.

Re: mobile service charges

Community Manager

Hi loh916,

Value added service 37886 subscription charges billed by content provider.

They are charges for SMS/MMS delivered to your phone.

To terminate the service, send STOP ALL to 37886.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

VUCLIP pop up asking for payment

Recently there is this annoying DiGi pop up on my phone screen asking me to confirm if I want to be charged RM0.50 for some animal called VUCLIP - I don't know anything or requested for this VUCLIP rubbish, why suddenlybit keep on appearing on my screen. Why DiGi? why? This is nonsense. How to stop this?

Re: VUCLIP pop up asking for payment

Support

It is a short-video alert service that brings you the latest and hottest trends in news, entertainment and more. Please don't choose to subscribe to it if you don't want it. Once subscribed,  you will be charge 50sen/Day/Channel.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Is there any way to stop it poping up?cause it will make my phone lag.

Contributor

Hi Ivanrockzz, to unsubscribed VuClip, you need to identified which channel you're subscribing. You may refer table as below to unsubscribe the service. Thanks 

Regards,

-Leaf

[ Edited ]

Hi Hyeng, before I went in and explain this annoying VUClip pop up message:

1) I did not subscribed to any channel you have listed.

2) What if you did subscibed to VUClip and you need to send stop v1-8, well I have try to Stop V1, Stop V2, and the list goes on and the text message I only get is YOU DID NOT SUBSCRIBED ON THIS CHANNEL.

3) Have you tried to STOP ALL? Yes I have done it and I have received a text from 20000, Sorry buddy you did not subscribed to anything from promo trust me because you NEVER press CONFIRM in any of the link we gave you.

I have pretty much clear up all the FAQ that you need, my problem is same as Invanrokzz, whenever I went to a certain website, it redirects me to the SUBSCRRIBE VUCLip link. It's very annoying, just for your info, before I change my promo 50, I can surf this website with no issue.

So what website that keeps redirect me to VUClip? Its private but if you insist for the sake of investigation, I'll provide the link for you but you have been warned:. 9gag2.com.(Please apply holy water directly into your eyes after you've open the link)

Regards, - Why VUCLIP keep asking you to subribed -

Community Manager
Hi Aurary, Unfortunately, we are unable to advise you on reason you are redirected to subscribed to VUClip. Some ads uses cookies and cache from your devices to know what your interest are. Personally, I would suggest that you try clear your cache, cookies and history from your devices. However, I do remember couple weeks back, I was searching for something from Lazada online. After that I changed to LowYat.Net but I see the ads displaying the items I searched from Lazada as well. Have you tried using Private/Secret browsing on your devices?
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Please helpSmiley Sad
Screenshot_20190918-123041_Messages.jpg
Highlighted

Support

Hi Awie21, Please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number so we can assist you further. TQ