Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

line barring & customer service didnt pickup a call

Hi,

my line hes been baring since last night. digi send me a sms telling that my previous 2 month has not been paid. but the bill has been paid before the due date. then last night my line has been bar. i make an online payment this morning n call cust service sing 9.00 am but no one pickup my call. WHY DIDNT PICKUP CUSTOMER CALL?

Re: line barring & customer service didnt pickup a call

Contributor
Hi shafeawawa
U can unbar ur line without speak with comsultant via IVR. Just choose number 4 and after that choose 1 to unbar ur line.

I can't unbar my line by calling helpline and it was impposible to speak to a customer service person. 

It keeps asking for a last 4 digit number of something. Please help

Community Manager

@lglim Should be the last 4-digit of your NRIC.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Hi Digi,

My account barred and ive already  make payment after that.

I try to unbarred through Digi Helpline, but it did't help at all, i dont have idea

how to talk to your operator, no selection to that kind of service and i got lost with this

numbering order "press 1 press 2 press 3"..so confusing..

Need to use this number a.s.a.p and i will believe Digi is the best service provider.

My account number: 1100018585697

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@nazminadin wrote:

Hi Digi,

My account barred and ive already  make payment after that.

I try to unbarred through Digi Helpline, but it did't help at all, i dont have idea

how to talk to your operator, no selection to that kind of service and i got lost with this

numbering order "press 1 press 2 press 3"..so confusing..

Need to use this number a.s.a.p and i will believe Digi is the best service provider.

My account number: 1100018585697

Thanks

Payment using online banking facility requires 1 business day to get through. Payment using MyDigi or Jompay is instant.

When you're making the call to Helpline, you need to look for temporary unbarring option or press 0 to speak to customer service consultant. However, your account has exceeded credit limit where temporary unbarring is not possible.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements