Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

line barred. pls help me to unbarred

hello.. i already paid my bill using m2u. but still cant use. its already disturb my work Smiley Sad 

Re: line barred. pls help me to unbarred

Community Manager

Bank's payment will take around 1 business day to go through. Your account should be active later today. 

For instant unbarring, consider to pay using MyDigi app/website in future. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

can digi help me to unbarred  immediatly..

Support

We believe your account has been unbarred now. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Sir,recently i just do a downgrade from DG148 to DG50,and after a few days received a sms said that successful changed to DG50,and afterwhile my line being barred.It was like superb doesnt make sense.PLS ASSIST

acc no:10000019728884
name:wong shei chong

Community Manager
@imtmas87 Your account number is invalid. Can you pm us your phone number?
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

My line is barred and I've paid on 21th March throught online bank in. But it still bar till now. It's have been 3 days. Help me to unbar it. Thank you.

My line is barred and I've paid on 21th March throught online bank in. But it still bar till now. It's have been 3 days. Help me to unbar it. Thank you. HP no.: 0165216736

Support

Hi, Sammy666.

We believe your account is active already by now :-)

Kindly note that payment via online banking will take up to 2 working days to be updated in your account. As an alternative, payment can also be made via JomPAY here https://goo.gl/lk8kfE. Our biller code is 1016 and Ref-1: [Your account #]. Payment via JomPAY will reflect on your account within minutes upon payment successful

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!