Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: keep getting these RM 4.00 SPAM messages from 32883

Community Manager

Reply STOP ALL to the SMS or manage your subscription through MyDigi app. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-for-SMS-from-Content-Providers/ta-...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I am a DIGI Postpaid 48 subcriber, I was shocked when I received my November 2017 bill which was suddenly overcharged with an enormous amount. I carefully check through the bill and notice that RM4 was billed to me almost daily from 33228, and I am further shocked when I check through my previous bill that charges has been quietly billed since October 2017 without my knowledge. This is really unfair, I did not subscribe to any services via SMS or apps, neither have I clicked or accidentally clicked on any website advertisement, I am a victim of this scam, these are all fraud charges that has been billed just to squandel money. This Value Added Service victimize phone lines of innocent people who did not even do anything to activate it, its a random attack and something should be done to stop it and not just collect money from the bills on unauthorized charges. I have already sent "STOP ALL" to 33228, hopefully the service have already been terminated.

Dear DIGI, please kindly assist me to resolve this issue and also to refund the charges. I have called DIGI Helpline and was advised to contact "Mexcomm Sdn Bhd" for refund. I have also email to help@digi.com.my but nothing was mentioned about refund. I have never activated the Value Added Service based on my subscription service as replied by help@digi.com.my, it is unfair if I am billed and charged for services that I did not subscribe. Kindly help me process the refund of the unauthorized charges and open a report number for this case. Thank You!

I am a DIGI Postpaid 48 subcriber, I was shocked when I received my November 2017 bill which was suddenly overcharged with an enormous amount. I carefully check through the bill and notice that RM4 was billed to me almost daily from 33228, and I am further shocked when I check through my previous bill that charges has been quietly billed since October 2017 without my knowledge. This is really unfair, I did not subscribe to any services via SMS or apps, neither have I clicked or accidentally clicked on any website advertisement, I am a victim of this scam, these are all fraud charges that has been billed just to squandel money. This Value Added Service victimize phone lines of innocent people who did not even do anything to activate it, its a random attack and something should be done to stop it and not just collect money from the bills on unauthorized charges. I have already sent "STOP ALL" to 33228, hopefully the service have already been terminated.

Dear DIGI, please kindly assist me to resolve this issue and also to refund the charges. I have called DIGI Helpline and was advised to contact "Mexcomm Sdn Bhd" for refund. I have also email to help@digi.com.my but nothing was mentioned about refund. I have never activated the Value Added Service based on my subscription service as replied by help@digi.com.my, it is unfair if I am billed and charged for services that I did not subscribe. Kindly help me process the refund of the unauthorized charges and open a report number for this case. Thank You!

Community Manager

@Pamela wrote:

You have the contact to Mexcomm Sdn Bhd, do you? The refund request is made through the third party company who charged you.

CS Number : 1300 22 3228 
CS Web Site : www.mexcomm.net 
CS Email : support@mexcomm.net; support@mexcomm.com.my

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I just got the same problem here.. yesterday 12am. Have cut my cridit again... and this is not first time.. many time have cut from my account. I have tell digi about this problem.. only say third party.. wtf.. i no have apply anything's from this 32883.. i have make what digi said for send sms to this number STOP ALL.. BUT STILL CUT MY CRIDIT.. IM REALLY UPSET.. I THINK ITS TIME FOR CHANGE TO OTHER LINE..
Screenshot_20180619-123355.png

Support

Eldy90, kindly PM us your phone number & screenshot of the SMS from 32883 <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

I just got the same problem here.. yesterday 12am. Have cut my cridit again... and this is not first time.. many time have cut from my account. I have tell digi about this problem.. only say third party.. wtf.. i no have apply anything's from this 32883.. i have make what digi said for send sms to this number STOP ALL.. BUT STILL CUT MY CRIDIT.. IM REALLY UPSET.. I THINK ITS TIME FOR CHANGE TO OTHER LINE..
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have the same  RM4.00 SPAM from 32883  on 22//11/18, and  RM0.15 SPAM from 33488 on 30/10/18,  I never  subscribed any  service from them and  never received any sms from these two number, why am I being charged?

I did not use these services. Please refund me back!

1.jpg

2.jpg

I just check my recent usage and found that another RM4 charged from 32883, two RM0.15 charged from 32883 and 33488. This is unacceptable as I din't received any sms from these two short code after they charge me.  That's means all these  charged are  triggered without my knowledge.

DIGI PLEASE STOPP ALL THESE CHARGE, AND FEFUND BACK MY CREDIT!

3.jpg

Hi, I also received this kind of SMS. I didn't subscribe to anything via SMS or apps.. How? Please help.. Money already deduct from my credit!!
Screenshot_2019-01-25-15-05-02.png