Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: keep getting these RM 4.00 SPAM messages from 32883

Support

Hi, @bennard & @may_azhar.

Kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please.

More info on the 3rd party SMS service here https://goo.gl/nPyRk9.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Thanks for your promth action..

I've called up Digi on 1 March to report on the fraud case and was advise that I'll be receiving the refund charges to my bills starting December 2016 onwards. Report no 1041285H7N3

To my surprise, there is no refund from Digi so far. I've called up customer service again today and was informed that the best Digi can do is to refund for only 3 months, which means from Jan 2017 bills till now.  

1) If DIGI customer service is not sure of the rules, why does the customer service that attended my calls on 1 March informed that I can get my refund starting from December 2016 bills onwards?

2) This is clearly a fraud case and not a user problem, the proof is on your Community website. There are so many Digi users facing the same issue. How can DIGI allow such fraud?

3) Today, the customer service office informed me that i should call the 3rd party to request for a refund myself. Clearly, DIGI is pushing this responsibility to users themselves when DIGI cannot even avoid such fraud case with a better level of security. Digi report No. : 1430134L0H4

4) It is a fraud case, i doubt the 3rd party will willingly refund to us, aka the VICTIM. Digi is not at all responsible and helpful.

Shouldn't all the victims like me share such complain on the Social Media to prevent others to be victimized too?

I think we should. Screen shot and share it out.

Hope to get a proper answer from Digi on how to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Stephanie

The SPAM start with different  3xxxx  are keep coming without stop even how many STOP ALL been send out to stop every individual  SPAM unauthorized message that automatically charge customer regardless they awareness.the SPAM

It's look to me DIGI not able to stop those fraud charge messages to charge their customers without their awareness  as i think the SPAM message owner/s is/are more smarter than DIGI.  When  instruct to stop all is too late as already get charge.

Re: keep getting these RM 4.00 SPAM messages from 36773

Last Tuesday (9 may 2017) digi suddenly charge me RM 4.00 which mentioned that I had subscribed something from 36773 Number but I didn't subscribed anything and 14 may 2017, 36773 still keep charge me for "successful subscribed" with price RM 4.00/SMS....
Please clarified these issues because it was very nuisance for unfair for the consumer.

Last Tuesday (9 may 2017) digi suddenly charge me RM 4.00 which mentioned that I had subscribed something from 36773 Number but I didn't subscribed anything and 14 may 2017, 36773 still keep charge me for "successful subscribed" with price RM 4.00/SMS....
Please clarified these issues because it was very nuisance for unfair for the consumer.
IMG_7352.PNG

SuperUser

@Siaw wrote:

hi... you can refer to this:
http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-for-SMS-from-Content-Providers/ta-...

also,  you can use either links below and provide them with your details. Digi CS will look into your case:

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/45803
http://community.digi.com.my/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/1190

hope that helps.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Me also receiving SMS from 36773 and 36635 since last thursday!!

Screenshot_20170515-102955.jpg

Please do action on this message. Its keep deduct my credit. I don't buy credit just to make this message deduct my message. Please please do action

keep getting these RM 4.00 SPAM messages from 32883

Please do action on this message. Its keep deduct my credit. I don't buy credit just to make this message deduct my credit. Please please do action . How to stop this message?