Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

keep getting these RM 4.00 SPAM messages from 32883

for the past 5 months i have been getting these SPAM SMSs from 32883, and everytime they send me an sms, it says "RM4.00, click to download.. etc". I have not subscribed to anything from this number , but it keeps sending me texts non-stop. I initially thought it was nothing, and then i found out that I was being overcharged from digi on my monthly billings. What i would like to know is, does this mean that i am being charged RM4.00 everytime i recieve this SMS?

please help. Smiley Sad

Screenshot_20161202-092828.png

Re: keep getting these RM 4.00 SPAM messages from 32883

Community Manager

Yes, these are premium SMS services that users may have subscribed by text messages or through apps. 

Try sending STOP ALL to 32883.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Contributor

Hi, I also received this kind of SMS. I didn't subscribe to anything via SMS or apps.. How? Please help.. Money already deduct from my credit!!

Contributor

Hi, I also received this kind of SMS. I didn't subscribe to anything via SMS or apps.. How? Please help.. Money already deduct from my credit!!

digi.JPG

Community Manager

@Sky143711 wrote:

Reply STOP ALL to the SMS first, which will stop further charges. Then email to help@digi.com.my with your charges details and the SMS sender's number for further assistance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Hi Sky143711,

Alternatively, you may PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number and full name for further assistance. TQ.

Today i just received this spam sms from 32883 Same like previous spam case i didnt subscribed to anything via sms or apps and i still haven't get refund from my previous case. Please do something on it.. please STOP all these scam from 3rd party?! I am really angry to all this dirty tactic they use to make money from customer. Please do the refund.. I try to call digi cs many times but no one answer except from the lady robot voicePLEASE TAKE ACTION IM SO TIRED WITH THIS! Thank you.

Support

Hi Nazimr6,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our Customer Service Helpline is extremely busy due to high queue volume. Smiley Sad Upon checking, the service from 32883 has been deactivated on 11/03/2017. We had highlighted your issue to the 3rd party company to request a refund on your next coming bill after validation. This is your case ID (CAS-1178059-R1T7, CAS-1178045-Q7M4)  to help you to track on your report.

Thanks.

since last week i'm received unwanted message from 32883. FYI,i have no subcribed anything from this number. they have charged RM4.00 on my Digi"s bill once i received it. Hope Digi can remove that number and reinbursement.

Highlighted

i also have been getting the same message from the number 33228 since yesterday and they have been charging me rm10 for the past 2 days.I really hope digi could do something to stop them from charging me with those amount. i would be really glad if you could stop them from trespassing our numbers