Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

international sms 447786205094

HI DIGI

When i checking my latest May bill, is charging RM 0.50 for an international SMS 447786205094.

After google it, i found out others iphone users have same problem, can avoide this kind of message?

Thank you

Re: international sms 447786205094

Community Manager

@milee, when your iPhone asks you to activate iMessage/Facetime and warns you that there may be carrier charges, do not agree to it. Then your iPhone will give you an option of email activation.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: international sms 447786205094

Support

Hi milee, 

The activation request requires sending international SMS to Apple's server in UK. Unfortunately, we do not have control over Apple's server, hence unable to determine the root cause of failed activation.  On the other hand,  have you activated your iMessage and Facetime using your email?  Suggest that you proceed with the email activation first, then try again a week later to activate for your mobile number instead.  

Head on the link to check the guide step: https://www.igeeksblog.com/fix-imessage-waiting-for-activation/

Thanks.