Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

information does not match

Occured after entering my details to change plan.
Highlighted

Re: information does not match

Support

ajiri, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Haha sekali i have change to this postpaid plan. I regret a lot. Full line 4g Lte no use only 1.2mb max speed. Hahaha.. Lepas 2 bulan i will terminate rugi saja RM200 Baik aku beli Fleshlight haritu. Hahahaha no quality lah digi. Unlimited my *** hahahha.. aku sumpah owner digi ni semua cepat la mampus tak sempat belanja keuntungan kamu ni.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ajiri wrote:
Haha sekali i have change to this postpaid plan. I regret a lot. Full line 4g Lte no use only 1.2mb max speed. Hahaha.. Lepas 2 bulan i will terminate rugi saja RM200 Baik aku beli Fleshlight haritu. Hahahaha no quality lah digi. Unlimited my *** hahahha.. aku sumpah owner digi ni semua cepat la mampus tak sempat belanja keuntungan kamu ni.

Hi @ajiri , Infinite 100 is capped at 10Mbps (equivalent to 1.25MBps). Since the number is so coincidentally similar, may I ask if you might have accidentally mixed up the bit (b) and byte (B) unit?  Your downloads speed with apps usually are displayed in byte with a big B. 

If you go to Speedtest.net or Fast.com to do speed test, then they display the speed in bit with small b.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

1.44MB/s
13.3Mbps
1,429kB/s