Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

infinite 150 speed issue.

[ Edited ]

good morning guys.

im a digi user with 138 and 150 infinite plan and currently 150 plan speed is getting slower day by day.

are you guys capped the speed off for 150 infinite plan.

seem like my 138 plan download spped is better then 150 infinite plan.

thanks

Re: infinite 150 speed issue.

Community Manager
All plans are bound to fair usage policy. Infinite plan will be thrilled for P2P traffic and also for users with excessive usage behavior. You can use MyDigi app to lodge a report for the network observationyou had for further checking http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

@MrOctopusK wrote:
All plans are bound to fair usage policy. Infinite plan will be thrilled for P2P traffic and also for users with excessive usage behavior. You can use MyDigi app to lodge a report for the network observationyou had for further checking 

ur team also do worse for digi150 plan.. speed are super slow for some ip and even game Black desert online Sea are unplayable. this not a fair usage policy. this is BS. even though ur team really do great job to throttle  flagged  ip but please respond and fix report of certain app ip that wrongly throttle and cause nightmare for user.
i hate to see make accuse for fup in any slow report case.. when the problem what already report still surfacing like couple week after it reported..

Hi Mr OctopusK,

Speed limit on P2P traffic, i can understand but can you give in details about what kind of excessive usage  that will limit the speed also?

i am an infinite 150 plan user also, just last week, i get 1mbps for download speed only.

@MrOctopusK can help answer?

details about what kind of excessive usage  that will limit the speed?