Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

imessage and facetime activation

Facing problem with imessage and facetime activation. kept receiving sms (about 50 sms till now) and  it will b charged by digi (according to forum). since you are charging me, y cant u activate my imessage and facetime service? am sure this is not abt the phone, as ive tried the same phone with maxis  and it works, bt not wif digi. can any1 advise me? 
Went to center, center ask me dun bother about it, jz use apple id don't use  the phone number.
Called help center, they say nothing to do with them, it's about the  phone. 
HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

Highlighted

Re: imessage and facetime activation

Contributor
Hi there,

U can try as below:-

Turn off and restart iMessage and FaceTime

Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
Go to Settings > FaceTime and turn off FaceTime.
Restart your device.
Turn iMessage and FaceTime back on.

Facetime n imessage is an iphone product. Not digi. If this issue happen kindly refer to Apple
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi kschan10,

Thank you for your feedback.  The activation request requires sending international SMS to Apple's server in UK.  Unfortunately, we do not have control over Apple's server, hence unable to determine the root cause of failed activation.  On the other hand,  have you activated your iMessage and Facetime using your email?  Suggest that you proceed with the email activation first, then try again a week later to activate for your mobile number instead.  

For your reading pleasure*: https://www.igeeksblog.com/fix-imessage-waiting-for-activation/

*We did not test  any of the methods yet.  Maybe it will work for you.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

I have the same problem but, I solved following the instructions provided from this website: https://www.howtoisolve.com/solved-imessage-error-waiting-for-activation-fixed-on-iphone/

Highlighted

Community Manager

Thank you very much for sharing, @tayloranthony!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements