Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

im a digi victim here

dear digi, i know if it sounds rude, but just now i went to digi store here at kk sabah to upgrade my smartplan plan to newer one.
im a smartplan 68 user together with device bundle S3 since june 2012, i have been using this plan for almost three years.. but just now when i wanted to upgrade to latest 108 smartplan, they told me that i need to pay an amount of rm50 for penalty or else i cant upgrade my current plan.. they told me that maybe there is someone from who called from digi teleseller and offer me to renew my contract for 12more months and I am eligible to get a rm5 rebate every month for 12 month.

yup, its correct.. and i approved it and agree with the offer told by the teleseller, but i also confirmed that i have asked if i would upgrade my plan in the future, will there be any penalty. and the teleseller answered, NO PENALTY will be taken if i upgrade unless i downgrade.

please digi, i am blaming your teleseller staff. i am a victim here, and now i need to pay an extra of rm50 to upgrade thanks to the lie that your teleseller told me.

thank you.