Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: if i dial 1800 toll free do i get charge?

Valued Contributor

@629 Yes, the 300 SMS will be reset monthly on your bill cycle date. Thank you.

I am using Digi 80 postpaid, how much charges if I call 1800... Is it as same as 1300?
Highlighted

Contributor

@Ravendran

Please be informed that special rates will apply on voice calls made to selected numbers. Kindly refer to the table below:

The original question has still not being answered! So what are the exclusions and the charges involved? Why are ALL telcos so secretive on this matter?

SuperUser

@YS2233 wrote:
The original question has still not being answered! So what are the exclusions and the charges involved? Why are ALL telcos so secretive on this matter?

if you mean original Q: I need to use my mobile to make calls on 1800 toll free.

i believe it's already answered... with even image showing the  charges.  on any phone  plan sites, it's under the FAQ (bottom) of the page. for example, scroll to the FAQ section of this page: https://new.digi.com.my/postpaid-plans

states there... 1800 numbers are FREE.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers