Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

if i dial 1800 toll free do i get charge?

I need to use my mobile to make calls on 1800 toll free.

Re: if i dial 1800 toll free do i get charge?

Hey there,

As far as I know, if the 1800 number you dialed is indeed toll-free (not all 1800 number are toll-free, check & confirm before you dial), then there is no charges.
Hope this helps!

Toll free number on TM land line was originally fixed at local call rate charge. It depended on your plan. On the other hand prepaid and postpaid have their own rate depending on the plan and telco. Your may be charged at a fixed rate or fixed local rate or free. And not all 1-800 is toll free. Telco normally hide this terms and conditions or made them hard to find. Their customer service gave different answer and always, you cannot rely on them because if you were to be charged differently they are not liable for anything. This is very true with DiGi, through my own experience. I do keep record but for disclaimer sake, this is my own opinion for my own experiences with DiGi. Without prejudice.

i was 110 digi poatpaid plan how much charges if i dial 1300

Community Manager

For peak hour 7am to 6.59pm is RM0.30 per min and off peak 7pm to 6.59am is only RM0.15 per min ya

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

How about calls to 1300 **bleep** **bleep**?? any charges?

Community Manager

@Ravendran wrote:

How about calls to 1300 **bleep** **bleep**?? any charges?

The answer is right above your post Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I am using Digi postpaid 80

It's said my call is unlimited. Does it free for Telekom local line too  and sms is unlimited too right?

SuperUser

Hi 629,

Yes, you get to enjoy Unlimited voice calls to both on-net and off-net numbers i.e. all mobile calls to Digi or other mobile operators including fixed lines (excludes video calls, special numbers and toll-free 1-300 number calls). The Unlimited calls are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network.

However, Postpaid 80 plan does not come with unlimited SMS. You get free 300 SMS to all networks.

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply, well this 300 sms for each month.?