Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

iPhone 8 / 8 Plus

Dear Digi, I’m a Digi customer for more than 2 years. I would like to know, once the iPhone 8 released on 20 Oct, can I get the phone with installment plan and without any upfront payment right?
Highlighted

Re: iPhone 8 / 8 Plus

Support

Hi Stevenojob. Yup, you can if you are an existing Digi Postpaid user with at least 12 months in tenure and if you choose Digi Postpaid 138 only.

For installment, you can use a credit card from these participating banks : CIMB, Maybank, HSBC, Public Bank or Citibank. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Dear Digi, I’m a Digi prepaid customer for more than 3 years. I would like to know, can I get any iPhone with installment plan and without any upfront payment right?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Atikab981. You can if you are one of the below category :

1- A bank employee with a credit card.

2- A Platinum and above credit card holder.

The credit card will be used to subscribe an auto billing service. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!