Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iPhone 6 package

i m planning to buy Iphone 6 from Digi Store and select a package that suits me. Any suggestion? I'm a frequent internet user especially on whatsapp, FB and watch online drama.

Re: iPhone 6 package

Greetings!
I am a iPhone 6 plus iDigi plan user. Currently I am using iDigi 50 plan and under this package, it provides me with 2Gb mobile internet quota. I am someone who loves to visit Facebook and whatsapp only, not much into watching youtube or movie, thus 2Gb is enough for me just to use it for a month.

In my opinion, I would like to suggest you to apply for iDigi 108 plan in view you love to watch movie. Under this plan, you will be provided with total of 5Gb internet quota in which 3Gb is for mobile internet quota and another 2Gb is for iDigi Apps quota (iMessage, iTunes, Facetime, Facebook, and Twitter). I am sure that 3Gb is enough for you to watch movie, am I right? This is just my opinion Smiley Happy

Hope this will help you! Smiley Wink

Re: iPhone 6 package

i have a similar package want to ask , i am currently iDigi50. currently i can only get 50min or i actually get 50min + 100 min? during when i sign up, the sales person say i can get total 150 min since my number is from 018, but after i get the hone, another salesmen say i only get 50min free call, not the 100 min since 2 months ago i already mnp to digi , not consider a new mnp customer.

i am confuse. i just up end of march before iphone price adjust. so yet to get the full billing.