Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

i cant change my prepaid to postpaid 150 infinite

already chat at live chat, they want me to wait for  1 hour and still cant change

always get this ....is it still available or not?1.jpg

Highlighted

Re: i cant change my prepaid to postpaid 150 infinite

i face the problem too. i did email them regarding this issue. they replied that for now technical issue to switch from prepaid to postpaid via digi store online. they are scheduling to fix it middlest of may..

u want fast, u just go digi center switch from digi to postpaid any plan. then go digi online store switch fro postpaid to digi 150infinite. will be done within 24hours.
thats what i did.
Highlighted

Contributor

For me I can't connect to Live Chat as well.

Using Firefox browser and security hardened Chrome variant from Comodo  Dragon here. Enabled 3rd party cookies and Javascript also not working.

So what is the recommended browser for DiGi's Live Chat? 

Highlighted

i just went to the digi center...they fix the problem......prepaid to postpaid....the live chat suggest  i get a new number...i hope the live chat agent will be given more info about the product.....

Highlighted

Community Manager

@HSHL0483 wrote:

Using Firefox browser and security hardened Chrome variant from Comodo  Dragon here. Enabled 3rd party cookies and Javascript also not working.

@HSHL0483, I personally tried the Live Chat on a regular Google Chrome and it just works. 

@abe1983 and @kk5k, thank you for sharing your experiences. We look forward to improve on this matter.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Contributor

@MrOctopusK wrote:

@HSHL0483 wrote:

@HSHL0483, I personally tried the Live Chat on a regular Google Chrome and it just works. 

Seems like it, I ordered online on my other computer  using Google's official Chrome browser (installed it just to buy the Infinite plan), everything went through smoothly. But my Mobile and Desktop version of Firefox seem to have bugs all over. the pop up just won't go away, cannot proceed after confirming etc. 

After a few secs loading on my Chromium variant Comodo Dragon browser, the pop up screen will result in an error looking like this:

RetryDiGi.png

Safest way is to use Google's very own official Chrome of the Chromium variant browsers. My other security hardened browsers have DOM/LSO storage disabled, WebRTC blocked and geolocation removed. Maybe they're the cause.