Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to terminate expire plan and unlock the phone?

I got a zte A510 Digi bundle  postpaid plan that come with 6 months contract.  The plan will expire on 30.11.2017. But, by early/mid Disember, i am going to transfer to place with no Digi coverage. So,i still using it until that postpaid plan expire. I need to know how to terminate the plan after that because it is useless for me if  i keep the plan if i cannot use  it. And, about the phone that come with the plan, its using  Digi firmware which mean it can be lock by Digi if i dont pay the bill. So, the question is, how to terminate the plan after expire, and to unlock the phone(so i can install  another  official firmware). Thank you.

Re: how to terminate expire plan and unlock the phone?

Community Manager

To terminate a postpaid number, you need to walk in to a Digi Store (not dealer). Use Digi Store locator to locate an outlet that can perform Line Termination.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.