Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to login MyDigi as account owner?

how to login MyDigi as account owner? 

Re: how to login MyDigi as account owner?

Community Manager

Hi simplysamson,

You will first need to register by clicking on Login in with Connect.  If you are the owner of the account, your details will be populated after you logged in.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Saya tak jumpa option lain selain sign in with connect. lps sign in keluar lagi sign in as owner.mcmana tu? ada sign in lain ke? kenapa xjumpa option lain..nk byr bill pn susah

Support

Hi, @zaki1524.

Tolong PM kami nombor telefon, alamat email dan error yang keluar di skrin untuk semakan lanjut.

PM di <sini> ya.

Terima kasih.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Confusing Log in Feature ever since with Connect

Hi Digi Operator,

I have encounter big problem and confusion since you use Connect to run your website service. Can you please change the service provider or do it like before, I had no such problem, logging in to check my usage and pay bill. But now, I can hardly log in, least to say pay bill.... please make your service uptodate... 

Re: Confusing Log in Feature ever since with Connect

Support

Can you please explain further on the log in issue, Asriel? Perhaps you can PM us <here> screenshot of the error, your phone number and email address for further clarification, please? TQ.

Have a pleasant day!