Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

hi...wondering when can unbar my phone?? thank you

hi there...i just  login digi to make   payment , when can unbar my phone?? please  unbar my phone as fast as possible.. thank you!! ><|||

my number: 017 258 1808

Highlighted

Re: hi...wondering when can unbar my phone?? thank you

Community Manager

@Jonas214, if you paid using MyDigi or Jompay, unbarring would be several moments later once the outstanding amount is cleared.

If you paid using other services such as online banking, it will take 1 working day for the payment to get through.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

@MrOctopusK yes...i login my digi to make payment, but now my line still barred. Smiley Sad

pls help me to check as im urgent to use my phone,

can digi help me to unbarred  immediatly..

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Jonas214, if your account is still barred, do contact Digi customer service. You can  call Helpline (0162211800) or  use Live Chat on our website.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements