Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

free 1GB Productivity Internet

Why I unable to acess the my social app (facebook  and Instagram) using  free 1GB Productivity Internet? 

Is not working at all for those social app?

Re: free 1GB Productivity Internet

Support

The Free 1GB Productivity Internet (8am-6pm) can be used for a range of education, productivity, and information-related services.

Access to the social app (ie: Facebook), gaming (ie: PUBG Mobile), and music/video streaming (both in app & web browser - ie: YouTube) will consume the existing data plan.

Check the eligible plan and non-eligible services over <here> 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Me to,when I want to access my twitter from chrome,It just said *The internet connection is interrupted*
They said they include youtube but when I try to access youtube it just buffers and did not show any video.

Support

Adam22_, The 1GB data is only limited to selected education, productivity and information-related services. It does not include gaming, music, social and video. For more info, u can check out this link - http://digi.my/cea, http://digi.my/wls

Blog

Support

Hi Yieevespa. How can we assist you with the 'Blog'? If you need assistance with your account, please PM (inbox) us ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!