Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

digi plan is cheap?

digi plan is cheap?

Re: digi plan is cheap?

SuperUser
U refer to call or internet plan ? Digi can consider have a cheap combo plan.
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

celcom had come with cheapest plan. Rm 38 for 3GB data. but still waiting new plan from u guys...

SuperUser
Yup. Consider lowest data plan at the moment. But still got a lot to clarify with celcom. When them finalise their term and condition 1st. Their staff and out source careline still in the mist.
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor

digi should follow celcom  plan 38 , now digi provide smrt pln 50 with 3 gb  , but  is best  reduct the monthly fee to 40   for 3 gb and free 300 min and sms , this will attract more customer and good marketing skill . 

Contributor

Free Extras for  all palns  WhatsApps / Wechat  /Instagram

[ Edited ]
Contributor
Celcom 38 is claimed totally block data after 3GB is finished. And the promotion 1GB free will be ended after promotion.(info provided by Celcom sunway staff)

Hence I dun think Digi will response on this price war..

Contributor

W value all the feedback provided. We will update the website should there be new plans/offers in the future. TQ Smiley Wink