Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

digi infinite 150 sim card not activated

i have received my sim card last week but till today the sim card is not activated

phone number 01151334882

i have lodge 5 complaints to digi helpline but all i  get is just empty promises. delays after delays, and after 1 week, my sim card is still not activated!

truly dissapointed with this lousy service.

please get back to me with a solution asap.

Re: digi infinite 150 sim card not activated

Valued Contributor

Hi ck3009, we have received your report CAS-2564117-C2F5 by today, our team will respond to you as soon as we can. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

so what is the update?

sim card is still INACTIVE !

i am appalled by digi's customer service. empty promises over the phone. promised to get back to me with a solution by 19th june after my first call, nothing.

rang again to follow up on the 19th, promised to have it activated on the 20th. NOTHING. no calls no follow ups from digi what so ever. 

rang again on the 21st to follow up, empty promises again. sim card still not activated. was told my previous case number was CLOSED. hence created a new case. promised to have a sernior person call me back on the same day, no calls came.

was at a physical outlet store, tried to get help from them, to no avail as well. said can only be handled by the online department. 

rang againthis morning, 23rd june, was told the number was registered to another person, and not me. wtf?

i give up. 

paid RM318 for an empty sim card. good job digi.

refund me my RM318 and i'll avoid digi like a plague in the future.

Support

Hi ck3009, 

Please be informed that your line has been activated. Please try to reboot your device if you are still not able to use it. You can download the MyDigi app from the Play Store or App Store to check your account info/ details. 

We are terribly sorry for the bad experience that you had. We value your feedback and look forward to serve you better. 

Thanks. 

i have the same problem. i just received my 150 infinte sim card.  the sim in not activated and foe emergency call only.  pls help me. phone 0163503954

Support

Hi nanapaz,

Your line has been successfully activated. Kindly restart your phone to receive the signal ya. :-)

Thanks.

0169804902 still not register on network

Support

Badiuz24, kindly PM us the SIM card serial number 8960xxxxx <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hi, can help activate number 01151127125, as i received the sim card today.

It did not provide any instruction for me to activate the sim card. 

Much appreciate for your help