Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

debit card replace

i hd register auto billing upon sign up a new postpaid plan on october with my previous debit card, but done the debit card replacement on december, so the auto billing stil goes on or terminate oredi due to my previous card oredi stopp using? do i need to register again?

tq

Highlighted

Re: debit card replace

Community Manager

@wancheew, does your new debit card number change? If yes, you will definitely need to register again. 

You will also receive a SMS notification if auto debit failed. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

yes, debit card number changed after replacement, but i didnt receive any auto deit failed sms yet also

Highlighted

Community Manager

@wancheew wrote:

yes, debit card number changed after replacement, but i didnt receive any auto deit failed sms yet also

That might because you haven't reached your billing cycle date yet. There will be up to 2 failures then your auto debit will be cancelled.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements