Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: customer eligiblity

Hi there, I wanted to convert my prepaid account to an postpaid account. But when i did it online,the respond was Sorry! We are unable to process your request as you have not cleared our Customer Eligibility check. May I know how to solve this problem ?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Naven24. First of all, please check your Prepaid's tenure. If less than 60 days, you are unable to submit your application online just yet. If more than 60 days, please PM (inbox) us for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi,pm done
Highlighted

Still waiting for an reply regarding my situation here
Highlighted

I'm also have the same problem and my prepaid's account is over 60 days
Highlighted

i have a used prepaid and i want to converting from prepaid to postpaid infinate 150, when converting to infinite 150, this error message appear "Sorry, we are unable to process your request as you have not passed our Customer Eligibility Check.". can u help on this matter?
Highlighted

Support

Please ensure the prepaid tenure must more than 60 days before performing the conversion via online ya. If the prepaid tenure is less than 60 days, you may walk-in to our Digi Store or dealer outlets for further assistance. Please refer to the link given to check our list of Digi Stores and dealer outlets.https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store. TQ.