Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

customer eligiblity

I am currently using Digi Biz 50 plans and wanted to switch plan to infinite 100.But the page says  "Sorry, we are unable to process your request as you have not passed our Customer Eligibility Check." may I know what is wrong with my account?

Re: customer eligiblity

Community Manager
Your current business plan needs to be released by your company to turn into a personal line, which will let you have Infinite plans.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

@MrOctopusK wrote:
Your current business plan needs to be released by your company to turn into a personal line, which will let you have Infinite plans.

Thanks for the reply.May I know exactly how can I do that?

Support

yussyazwan, u will need to liaise with ur company PIC (person in charged) to prepare a letter for u (with ur company's letterhead) requesting to change the current line status to individual status. Once the letter is ready, u can bring the letter to our main Digi Store - https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store for further action

@Digi_Sha wrote:

yussyazwan, u will need to liaise with ur company PIC (person in charged) to prepare a letter for u (with ur company's letterhead) requesting to change the current line status to individual status. Once the letter is ready, u can bring the letter to our main Digi Store - https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store for further action

I see..If I change my current line status to individual,will there be changes in term of data limitation and prices?

Support

Yes, and it will be based on the plan that u'll choose.

My business plan just expired contract, and i wish to change from my current plan to Digi postpaid 80

I have the left company which i had the business plan so can Digi help on this?

Support

Hi KalaMarimuthu. We would recommend you to contact our Digi Business Helpline for further assistance. The number is 0162998888 (every day in between 8am - 7pm). Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!