Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: coupon code

Cupon

Support

May we know if you're referring for the new registration coupon code, Rukianto? If yes, you can leave the coupon column empty and proceed with the registration ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

HELLO3

Code 1GB free

Re: HELLO3

Support

NorAnisa46, please log in to MyDigi app and check your inbox to redeem the free 1GB with code HELLO3. Redemption must be done within 7 days after new registration of MyDigi digital ID :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Coupon code please
Screenshot_20190809_090733.jpg

Support

If you're referring to the Coupon Code for Digi Postpaid plan registration, kindly leave it blank if you don't have any, Gilbert1997 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

Change to digi postpaid 100 infinite

Support

Hi Redon, You can change your plan to Infinite 100 via our Digi website. just proceed to check on you mobile number eligibility and proceed TAC code verified. then you can choose the plan you  want to change. TQ.

Hello i nak switch to digi bila masuk port in detail next it keep saying error please try again later . What is coupon code?

Support

Coupon code is not needed. You can leave that part empty, Dkirana.