Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

convert postpaid to prepaid

Hi Digi

i want to change my postpaid plan to prepaid plan  but i have an overdue bill  can  i still change it.. im still gonna pay for that bill just want to change to prepaid  

Re: convert postpaid to prepaid

Support

Hi, Akstiletto.

Full settlement is required when requesting for change of plan from Postpaid to Prepaid as it involved termination of the Postpaid account :-(

Regards.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, im using prepaid before and i change to postpaid few months ago. I will be changing back to prepaid soon, can i know how much my overall payment that i need to pay for my current postpaid? Need to prepare the money. Also, can i pay using bank card (swipe or pin) or i must use cash? Please i need to know ASAP.
Highlighted

Support

You can make payment using a bank debit card at Digi Store, vmeii.

Kindly PM us your phone number <here> to check on the bill amount, please.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!