Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

change plan

Hello~

Can i  online or call to customer service for change my current postpaid plan?

Highlighted

Re: change plan

SuperUser

I think you might be able to change via phone call to CS If you're not on contract for the current plan but best way is still to walk in to the Digi store Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Support

Correct, jun_ng_1208 :-)

As long as no contract involved -either for the current plan or the new one- change of plan can be done via call-in to Digi helpline at 016-2211800 ya, winterng. Kindly get the registered owner to call as there'll be few verifications need to be done.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Community Manager
If you are the registered owner, you can use the Change Plan from our website to select the plan you wish you change to. Do ensure that there is not overdue to your account and it will take 3 working days to complete your request.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started