Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

business line customers are not prioritize

As business line user, digi always keep us aside. Customer support only available through mon to fri, from 8am to 6pm. If you have anything urgent beyond this period, I suppose you will get this replied "sorry sir, we cant access to business line's customer info, you can call back during ours working hours which from bla bla bla... I want to renew my plan, digi provide me the agent number, so I can deal with them. The problem is, when I call the agent, agent told me digi freezing their agents, we cant renew at that moment, I being stuck at no where. This is another, It happened once in April if not mistaken, I call to ask for Internet subscription, after he check with his manager, he told me they no longer provide Internet subscription, mean I have no way to use Internet during my business trip!!! This doesn't make sense at all. So at the end of the call, I rate the conversation as 0 or 1. After a week or so, digi called to followed up what is the reason I rate so low, so I told her this and that, and ended the call. I would expect she told me, no they are wrong, I can subscribe internet plan anytime, but this is not the story. So I try once again in May because I got another business trip, call to 0162998888 around 10am, busines line no, but funnies, no one pick up, and I believe the line was transfer home user customer service, as he cant access my profile as well, but he manage help me to subscribe the mobile plan! Thumb up for him. Please give your people proper training especially your manager level to fully familiar with all your products and services, what a shame if they know nothing and still arguing last time can, now no longer can't.

Re: business line customers are not prioritize

Valued Contributor
this is the problem and risk face by digi now. not only you, as a postpaid user, i face the same problem. digi only pay attention to their prepaid only, reward only prepaid.