Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

brought forward data no longer exist

why my brought forward data no longer exist after you activate the iphone x plan?

that is what i have paid for and unused last month, you should not take it away from me! thats cheating!

not to mention the so call iphone x plan is so much worse compared to normal postpaid plan. i paid more but get lesser.

don't go the maxis way.. please.

Re: brought forward data no longer exist

Community Manager

When you change your postpaid plan, existing quota, call minutes or SMS will be reset, including rollover data. The backend system switched you over to a new plan, so it does not have trails of your old plans.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

then digi should change that. whats the point of being a good customer then? why should we continue to stay with you?? i have been with digi for more than 15 years and this is how you treat us??

Community Manager

Sorry to have you disappointed. That is the normal procedure for plan change so far. We hope to be able to satisfy you on other areas in future.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions