Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

broadband no more bonuslink point?

Valued Contributor

digi give rewards by bonus link, but so hard to get, after paying few thousand only get rm50...and so hard..broadband account used to have bonuslink. now was told there is no more for bonuslink point.

website said got, but all CS said no more. who is right now? or all is sleeping in digi, never udpate. if these changed, why customer is NOT informed.

Re: broadband no more bonuslink point?

Valued Contributor
Why no reply

Support

Please PM us ur number for further checking on the issue that u are currently facing now. Tq.

Valued Contributor
Many ask for pm. But where is action, why cs said no more given bonus link point

Support

Bonus Link point is still applicable to eligible subscribers. U can check out this link for further reference - http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/BonusLink_Points 

Without any further details provided, we won't be able to troubleshoot further on issue thus we would appreciate if u could provide us with necessary info for further issue that u are currently facing. Tq.

Valued Contributor

details all been given to digi, via ocs, but keep saying investigation, and said mobile no is  not correct, but amount paid, reflected in correct account no, so if payment is in, why still not giving. and prior to this, few CS said no more. either the staff is dont know, or the company is never trained them to answer, or they never check!

this is public forum, you cannot expect us to give all details of personal information here.

Support

U may PM us ur number via ur Facebook account to our Facebook page - Digi. We will assist u to follow up on ur issue there.

Valued Contributor
Many of you keep asking to pm. But after that, never heard from digi. And here keep asking me to pm. Don't you all not in taking terms? U want to rewards, but yet so troublesome for postpaid and yet so 小气又不大方

Valued Contributor

Pls reply all comments digital . . .

Community Manager

As mention in previous post, we are not able to support any further if there is not customer details provided.  

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started