Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

bill statement

how to print bil statement

Re: bill statement

Support

Hi gjfjfh,

You may register to our MyDigi portal (Top Right- Log in With Connect) via our Digi website http://new.digi.com.my/Page/landing/default/home. Once logged in, you can see "Bill & Reloads", from there you can download/print your bill statement. Click ‘Bills & Reloads’ >‘ Bill History’ > download the bill statements> print.

Thanks.

Contributor

My bill statement from 01 Sep-31 sep still not appeared on my  digi portal yet... acc no : 1100034854779. 

Thanks

Highlighted

Contributor

My bill statement from 01 Sep-31 sep still not appeared on my  digi portal yet...

acc no 1100034854779. 

Thanks

Support

Hi phyz,

The bill will only be generated within 8 to 10 days after your cycle date. You will be notified by SMS and email once the bill been fully generated ya. :-)

Thanks.

Digi why you are charging rm10 for statement for the year 2018 for income tax relief. This how you treat your customer ??? each month that means i have to pay rm 240 for my 2 account. I need explanation why i need to pay so much for the statement.

Community Manager

@laages1990 wrote:
Digi why you are charging rm10 for statement for the year 2018 for income tax relief. This how you treat your customer ??? each month that means i have to pay rm 240 for my 2 account. I need explanation why i need to pay so much for the statement.

Hi, we are encouraging paperless bill statement. Please consider to subscribe to e-billing and have statements sent to your email monthly.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Does Digi have statement for LHDN tax relief statement?
I no need for bills. I need statement. I believe other telco they providing statement for tax relief without any charges. So digi also must provide it without any charges on customer.

Support

Hi laages1990, we only provide a monthly paper bill according to your bill cycle which will cost you RM10/month. For further assistance, kindly PM us. TQ