Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

a5000 contract?

Hello.

Last month i bought lenovo a5000 with digi 50. Before i bought i already called digi customer center to ensure it dosent had any contract as state in the website. It the spokeperson say its dosent have any contract and i can terminate anytime without any early termination fees. But now i check at the a5000 promo site. The FAQ say that early termination will be fined RM100. So which one is true? I want to terminate the line in next month.

Thanks
Highlighted

Re: a5000 contract?

Sorry my mistake. Should be a6000
Highlighted

Support

Hi cimbuak,

Can you please click here to PM us your mobile number and registered name to further check on the account.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

anyone can help me in this problem? Digi_Kobi seems missing since last 10 days.  i've PM-ed him. but still unreply.

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi cimbuak,

Customers are not tied with any contract upon promo launch (early stage) but later it was amended to contractual promo.  As mentioned in our website, there will be a early termination charges of RM100.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

yup i know that. by the time i bough the phone. i already call the customer service. the resprentative says that it would'nt be in contract, and no fine will be impose if in a early termination, but in my digi apps seems it in 12month contract? how can it be?

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi cimbuak,

I've checked in your signed RA and there is an agreement of 12 months on the form.  If you wish you obtain a copy of the RA, please send a request to custsvc@digi.com.my to have a softcopy of the RA sent to you.

Have a g8 day!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

i've contract 12month??? so the site and call center cheated me that saying there will be no contract n no fined will be imposed? what the.. 

if the fined will be imposed if i terminate the line. i will report to KPDNKK and CFM as cheating to customer

thanks