Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Year-End Digi Postpaid Deals You Don’t Want To Miss!

by Community Manager on ‎03-12-2020 02:36 PM - edited on ‎07-12-2020 03:27 PM by Community Manager

Postpaid SIM and Postpaid Family Offers

Get rewarded with a RM120 rebate when you sign-up for a new SIM with Digi Postpaid Plan today or when you switch to Digi with Postpaid Family Plans! For 12 months, RM10 will be automatically credited to your bill starting from the first month after sign-up. Check out the list postpaid plans available for our Postpaid SIM and Postpaid Family promo:

Postpaid SIM

Postpaid Plan

Offer Details

Digi Postpaid 58

• 15GB All Day Internet
  • 15GB (1GB daily Internet Bonus 365)
  • Up to 40GB Loyalty Bonus
  • Unlimited calls to all networks

Digi Postpaid 80

• 40GB All Day Internet
  • 30GB (1GB daily Internet Bonus 365)
  • Up to 40GB Loyalty Bonus

Digi Postpaid 120

• 60GB All Day Internet
    Unlimited calls to all networks

Digi Postpaid 160

• 80GB All Day Internet

Digi Postpaid 190

• 1000GB All Day Internet

Ready to start saving? Head over to the Digi Store Online to sign-up now or walk-in to your nearest Digi Store or Digi Store Express to sign-up.

Terms & Conditions

1/ This offer is valid from 1 - 31 December 2020

2/ This offer is applicable for all activation type on eligible rate plans only.

3/ Offer is only available via in-store nationwide via MSA and subscription via DSO during the promo period

4/ Offer is applicable for SIM only, except Digi Postpaid 58 which is also eligible for Smart Bundle.

5/ Rebate will be credited into customers’ bill over 12 months (RM10 x 12 months) and is NOT applicable with any other promotional rebates except for Senior Citizen/OKU offers

6/ For sign-ups via MSA, rebate offer is required to be manually tagged by one of our Digi staff at your nearest Digi Store or Digi Store Express. For sign-ups via DSO, offers will be rebated into customers’ bill 30 days after the end of campaign.

FAQ

Q1. Where can I sign up for this offer?

A1. You may walk in to any Digi Store or Digi Store Express or visit the Digi Website to sign up during the promotional period.

Q2. Are these offers applicable to all Postpaid plans?

A2. No, this offer is only applicable to sign-ups on Digi Postpaid 58, 80, 120, 160 and 190 SIM only

Q3. How long can I enjoy the rebate offer on my Postpaid plan?

A3. Upon sign-up, you will enjoy a RM10 rebate monthly for 12 months when you stay on the plan.

Q4. Do I have to pay any rate plan advance payment when I sign-up?

A4. Yes, a one-month rate plan advance payment is applicable for all new sign-ups, existing rule also applies for MNP subscribers.

Q5. Will I be tied to any contract due to this rebate?

A5. No, there is no contract

Q6. Can I sign up for auto-billing and enjoy a 5% discount off my monthly total bill for 6 months?

A6. Yes, only first time customers who sign-up with any Visa/Mastercard/Amex for auto-billing can enjoy the discount. New Mastercard auto-billing customers are eligible to get the RM50 Digi Store online voucher during the Mastercard campaign period till 11.59pm on 31 December 2020.

Q7. Can I enjoy the PF365 rebate together with the rebate from this promo?

A7. No, this rebate will be forfeited if you perform COP to PF365 plan.

Q8. Can I sign-up for a device contract with this rebate?

A8. No, this rebate will be forfeited if you sign-up for device contract

Postpaid Family

Offer Plan

Offer Details

Digi Postpaid 80 Family

For RM38/month:

• 40GB All Day Internet

Digi Postpaid 120 Family

For RM38/month:

• 60GB All Day Internet

Digi Postpaid 160 Family

For RM38/month:

• 80GB All Day Internet

Digi Postpaid 190 Family

For RM38/month:

• 100GB All Day Internet

Ready to start saving? Head over to the Digi Store Online to sign-up now or walk-in to your nearest Digi Store or Digi Store Express to sign-up.

Terms & Conditions

2/ This offer is applicable for MNP Subscribers to the eligible rate plans only.

3/ Each eligible subscriber can only have up to 3 supplementary family lines.

4/ Offer only available via switch to Digi request in-store nationwide via MSA and via DSO during the promo period.

5/ Offer is applicable for SIM only.

6/ Rebate will be credited into customers’ bill over 12 months (RM10 x 12 months) and is not applicable with any other promotional rebates except for OKU offer.

6/ For sign-ups via MSA, rebate offer is required to be manually tagged by one of our Digi staff at your nearest Digi Store or Digi Store Express. For sign-ups via DSO, offers will be rebated into customers’ bill 30 days after the end of campaign.

FAQ

Q1. Where can I sign up for these offers?

A1. Just walk into any Digi outlets or authorized dealer store and Digi Store Online to sign up during the promotional period.

A2. No, this offer is only applicable to all MNP request to family line of Digi Postpaid 80, 120, 160 & 190 SIM only plan during promotional period.

A3. Upon sign-up, you will enjoy a RM10 rebate monthly for 12 months when you stay on the plan.

A4. No, there is no rate plan advance payment required when you perform MNP via Digi Outlets or any authorized dealer store nationwide. However, a one-month rate plan advance payment is applicable when you perform MNP online.

Q6. Can I sign up for auto-billing and enjoy a 5% discount off my monthly total bill for 6 months?

A6. Yes, only first time customers who sign-up with any Visa/Mastercard/Amex for auto-billing can enjoy the discount. New Mastercard auto-billing customers are eligible to get the RM50 Digi Store online voucher during the Mastercard campaign period till 11.59pm on 31 December 2020.

Q9. How many family supplementary lines can I switch to Digi?

A9. Each account is eligible for 3 family supplementary lines.

Q10. How many family supplementary lines are eligible for this promo?

A10. All your family supplementary lines that are switched to Digi are eligible for this promo. However, each account is only eligible for 3 family supplementary lines.

Postpaid Device Offers

PhoneFreedom 365

If you’re looking for the best way to save, look no further! Get a 2-month plan fee waiver when you sign-up for a PhoneFreedom 365 device plan from as low as RM8/month! Online exclusive freebies worth up to RM599 are up for grabs too so you can have more at home. Choose from these 12 devices to enjoy this promo:

Head over to the Digi Online Store now to get started!

Terms & Conditions

2/ This offer is applicable for MNP Subscribers to the eligible rate plans only.

3/ Each eligible subscriber can only have up to 3 supplementary family lines.

4/ Offer only available via switch to Digi request in-store nationwide via MSA and via DSO during the promo period.

5/ Offer is applicable for SIM only.

6/ Rebate will be credited into customers’ bill over 12 months (RM10 x 12 months) and is not applicable with any other promotional rebates except for OKU offer.

FAQ

A1. Just walk into any Digi outlets or authorized dealer store and Digi Store Online to sign up during the promotional period.

A2. No, this offer is only applicable to all MNP request to family line of Digi Postpaid 80, 120, 160 & 190 SIM only plan during promotional period.

A4. No, there is no rate plan advance payment required when you perform MNP via Digi Outlets or any authorized dealer store nationwide. However, a one-month rate plan advance payment is applicable when you perform MNP online.

Q9. How many family supplementary lines can I switch to Digi?

A9. Each account is eligible for 3 family supplementary lines.

Q10. How many family supplementary lines are eligible for this promo?

A10. All your family supplementary lines that are switched to Digi are eligible for this promo. However, each account is only eligible for 3 family supplementary lines.

Postpaid Device Offers

PhoneFreedom 365

If you’re looking for the best way to save, look no further! Get a 2-month plan fee waiver when you sign-up for a PhoneFreedom 365 device plan from as low as RM8/month! Online exclusive freebies worth up to RM599 are up for grabs too so you can have more at home. Choose from these 12 devices to enjoy this promo:

morepost.PNG

Head over to the Digi Online Store now to get started!

Terms and Conditions

1/ Rebate of 2 months monthly fee will be credited into customers’ bill over 2 months. (eg. RM120 x 2 months, 30 days after the end of the campaign with successful sign-up.)

2/ Eligible rate plans to sign up for PhoneFreedom 365 may vary depending on the device model

3/ Applicable for self-serve and dealer-specific URL via Digi Store Online

4/ This promo is from 3 - 31 December 2020.

5/ While stocks last!

FAQ

A1. These offers are only applicable for sign-up via Digi Store Online

A2. No, this offer is only applicable to all sign-ups on Digi Postpaid 120, 160 and 190 with PhoneFreedom 365 contract on selected devices during the promo period.

A3. Upon sign-up, you will enjoy free postpaid plan monthly fees for 2 months.

Q4. Will I be tied to any contract due to this rebate?

A5. No, there is no contract for the rebate. However, to be eligible you have to sign-up for the contract on PhoneFreedom 365 with the selected devices.

Q5. Can I sign up for auto-billing and enjoy a 5% discount off my monthly total bill for 6 months?