Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Worst Digi plan - Digi infinite 150

Everyday lose connection!
Everyday slow internet connection speed!

Why last time mcmc punish celcom, maxis, tune talk and we've but didn't punish you?!!!

Don't ask people to make report on the mydigi app! You don't what's your problem ah?????

Read the discussion, this issue occured since 2018, but now already 2021, hello?

Three years time also cannot solve the issue ah??? Or ur company just want to eat money?????

If my area have broadband coverage I will just switch to other Telco!!! And abandon this noob Telco, saying Malaysia's faster mobile operator, don't know how thick your face is to say this. You don't know shame, I ask shame for you lah!

Re: Worst Digi plan - Digi infinite 150

Support

Ghengx, if u have lodged an official report via MyDigi app before this, please PM us ur cased ID and phone number so that we can check on the status of ur report made. Tq.

yes it is so lousy and slow. I ahve tried it for 3 months and i decide to terminate the line. It si so slow. I am sure the officer will say maybe your are line coverage not good but what they dont know actually i checked my are line coverage before i use the product. Lousy

Support

Mikemo86, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2-5  (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad