Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why no subscription revision?

[ Edited ]

About a year ago I had subsribed to the RM78 postpaid plan with the iPhone 6 Plus 64gb, for the past few weeks I've been seeing that all the new"cheaper" plans offer more data for what they are paying but what about the older customers that, in my case i switched from Maxis, why arent we getting any revision on our postpaid plans?! 

I'm only getting 3gb of data and 200calls&sms , whereas the new RM68 offers 3gb+unlimited calls or 6gb+150calls/sms.

I'm paying more aren't I?!

And please dont give me excuse that the plans cannot be changed once i already signed, as you guys stated before that my plan was originally 2gb for "bundled internet" and 1gb for "iDigi apps", you guys did change it to 3gb total in the end and where is my unlimited browsing on "Opera Mini"?!?!

My friends who use postpaid plans on other telcos got upgraded with more data and more talktime but what about us using the iDigi plans?!?!?!

I think I'll just rest my case there but I need answers, please be better next time at keeping promises and customer loyalty.

iPhone 6 | DiGi - Best for Internet.png
Highlighted

Re: Why no subscription revision?

SuperUser

@thething485 wrote:

About a year ago I had subsribed to the RM78 postpaid plan with the iPhone 6 Plus 64gb, for the past few weeks I've been seeing that all the new"cheaper" plans offer more data for what they are paying but what about the older customers that, in my case i switched from Maxis, why arent we getting any revision on our postpaid plans?! 

I'm only getting 3gb of data and 200calls&sms , whereas the new RM68 offers 3gb+unlimited calls or 6gb+150calls/sms.

I'm paying more aren't I?!

but you're also getting an iphone at the discounted price, right? Smiley Very Happy

i guess if you look at it another way, some of us who did not sign up for device (and 2 year contract) is because we want the flexibility to change plan and we're giving up on the discount for devices.

anyway, with telco plans becoming more competitive, who knows what will happen in the future... so, good luck... Smiley Happy

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

@thething485, we keep our postpaid plans as consistent (to registration) as possible to manage customer's expectations.  Try giving Digi Helpline (0162211800) a call if you wish to switch to a new Postpaid plan of equivalent or more value to your current plan, and in that way, you wouldn't miss out the new features if you have nothing to miss on your iDigi plan. Smiley Wink

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

@mydragoon I do understand that I got the device for a discounted price, but the thing that i see now is that newer devices(iphone 6s& 6s+) cost more as in around RM1000 more than mine but the value they get for one of the basic plan, the RM68 one is more when compared to the plan that I'm subcribed to. 

My friend who was using Maxis under the iPhone contract got an upgraded package but what about Digi customers, I switched a year ago because of the unlimited browsing(eventhough low bandwitdh) and the convinience that it gave me but short-lived one in that. Now that all other plans are revised by other telcos and Digi too, why are we(the older subscribers) kinda left behind

Even if i want to upgrade, my contract doesnt allow it, now I'm stuck with my subpar plan

@MrOctopusK I'll try giving them a call soon, thx