Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why my internet so slow. This is because im changes my plan digi?

Even My line internet 4G+ n pluss pluss but my line speed stil around 70kbs. Many of me do hotspot to my other device for work. But this really can't help me now. So this is waste my internet plan. Please solve this my dear DiGi. Im really hope.

Re: Why my internet so slow. This is because im changes my plan digi?

Support

Harljoni, If the issue still persists till now, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue

Hey I need explanation regarding the 3mbps box of suprise. Does it caps the hotspot speed? Should've told us earlier if it does. T&Cs doesnt even viewable. What the

Support

Hi 2zero13. Offer is for usage on your smartphone only. Hotspot is not included.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Yes why like that ha.. internet under 70kbs

Support

Hi Amir4593. PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance with the network issue. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!