Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why Im be charge for SMS to my main line suddenly

Contributor

Dear Admin,

I noticed I had been charged sent SMS to my main line number since yesterday evening. Could you please advise me why am I be charged for the SMS in sudden as my subcription is UNLIMITED CALLS & SMS.. Please assists me urgently. thank you

Re: Why Im be charge for SMS to my main line suddenly

Community Manager

Hi @brinda, which exact plan are you on?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor

Im subcribe on DG38 while my main line is DG78

Community Manager

Thank you @brinda. Would this be the correct plan description for yours? 

digi-postpaid78.png

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor

That is my main line subcription.

Im  using DG38 plan.

Community Manager

@brinda, I think I get you now. Your supplementary line sends SMS to the principal line and you get charged for the SMS. Is that correct?

Has the charges been finalized on the bill, or are you checking based on "Unbilled Amount"?

Contributor

yes thats right.. Im been started to charge on 19/10/2016 onwards.. this bill will be only come in finalise next month. How to adjust it from now..?? Its been charged suddenly. 

Contributor

I get to know it upon I checked my itemized usage via online. My bill all sudden increase so much over the night. 

Support

Morning brinda, kindly wait for the bill to finalized. Once you can see your next bill has been generated in your MyDigi account, do chat with us again for clarifications. Adjustment might be given if need be. Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Contributor

Hay Zemi,

My bill will be finalize on 21/11/2016 only. Meanwhile, I will be charge for the SMS I sent to my principal line in continuously till next month..??Isnt it unfair to me..?? I have to pay more which I not need to do so started now.  Please assists to check immediately to waive it accordingly from now.