Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why Digi still not yet port out my number to other telco (already 3 days since 11 October 2019)

Hello Digi

Please advise why Digi till not yet port out my number to other telco (already 3 days since 11 October 2019).

Already call many times to your helpline - till today (13 October 2019) - still cannot port.

Kindly refer to the attachments on the evidence that I replied but Digi still rejecting my request.

Re: Why Digi still not yet port out my number to other telco (already 3 days since 11 October 2019)

Support

hokokhoe, we're currently processing the port-out request for your number. You will get another validation SMS. Please respond to the SMS ya.

The relevant team has been notified on this as well. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Why Digi still not yet port out my number to other telco (already 3 days since 11 October 2019)

I am having the same problem. Also since 11/10/2019.

Anonymous

Hi cksing, We have responded to your PM pertaining to the said issue. Thank you.

Hello, today I just Port out from Digi. Just now someone from Digi already call me, after she hang up the phone I receive a message say that my Request has rejected while I still didn't got any text to reply Y or No. Kindly help me to solve this. Thank you
Screenshot_20191014_174305_com.android.mms.jpg

Support

Awalafellay77, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!