Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Whoops! You"ve exceeded your internet quota!

Thia page keeps jumping out when I still have less than 200MB of quota (checked from Mydigi app and *200#) which is wrong. Is this an error ?bug? Or there is a new policy which will show this page whenever your quota is below 200MB?
Need explanation.
Highlighted

Re: Whoops! You"ve exceeded your internet quota!

Support

Hi, SeeHam.

Kindly restart your phone and try to reconnect. 

If still failed, please PM us your phone number and screenshot of the error <here> for further clarification.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Nope, restart will not help.

i had called the helpline (9-3-17) and  they sent me this case ID: CAS-1151766-N5Q3 and ask me to wait for a call within 2 day .

Until today there is no call or whatsoever and i already started my new billing cycle so this case no longer valid i guess?

Thanks digi's  for making me inconvenient , you have online livechat with is practically useless and time consuming, and a helpline consultant who offer assistant even if he cant do anything about it and kept on asking until the very end.(i am impressed he worked so hard) , and unstable internet service in  Kota Samarahan, and thank you  Kobi for pointing out me to restart my device, who would ever thought of that? that is briliant!

Oh why does online changing plan takes more than 7days to process? what would happen if by the offer end by the time they process the request?

Highlighted

Support

Apologize for the inconveniences, @SeeHam.

We're checking with the relevant team on the progress of the report number.

Regarding the 7days change of plan via online, you'll still entitle for the promo as long as the submission is made before the promo ended. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Experiencing the same situation today (6 april 2017). I still have about 170++mb in my weekday plan. However each time I try to surf internet/ opening a website, this notification jumps out. Gave me very hard time and cause me difficulties in doing my job. I end up buying internet plan to continue my job.

Already log a report through digi helpline. Im hoping I will get some feedback within 24hour (as promised).

Tq seeham for bringing this problem. I thought I was the unlucky one/ having problem with my device. Please digi fix this problem. It shouldn't happen
Highlighted

Ive got more than 2gb left but this “whoops” have limit my internet usage. Ive tried restart but i wont help so what should i do?