Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Where to download bill

Please assist me to print bill from MyDigi for April & May. I already email yesterday & no response. 

Cannot print via mydigi portal

kalstudio1@gmail.com

Support

Hi, kal.

Please PM us <here> the registered name for number 0124477956 and the email address you use for Connect registration earlier? There might be some conflict with the details that had restricted the downloading process.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Community Manager

@kal wrote:

Please send my April & May bill tru email. Cannot download from Mydigi portal. Its not user friendly. Kindly assist

kalstudio1@gmail.com

012-4477956

Do you mind if you email to help@digi.com.my to request for your bill? Also get them to check on your MyDigi access. It should be fairly easy to enter to get your bill. 

After logging in to MyDigi, click on Bills & Reloads and then scroll down the page.

bill.png

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

The case is not resolved. I cant view or download my statement since 6 month.

Refer to attachment, this is what happen when I click at Bills & Reloads. When I sign my account with CONNECT, i just sign in and cannot view my bill as well. Whenever i click at bills & reloaded, I cannot view my bill monthly statement. U are not helping me.

I only request for your help to email my statement at kalstudio1@gmail.com and until today you won't.  I will make complain for this issue.

Thanks.

digi1.png

Community Manager

@kal, please email to help@digi.com.my or call our Helpline (0162211800) to assist you in correcting your account information. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements