Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Where to download bill

Screenshot 2015-08-29 12.14.41.pngu said "Press Bills & Reloads. Here you should be able to see bill/usage pattern". but i press bills & reloads, only see this "Ohh no,there's a problem".please solve it as soon as possible

What is the problem I face it ? I've been login my account with my number , also verified my email...I can view accounts & plans but unable to view my bill..and asking me to sign-in as owner ? How can I to view my bill easily ? It's too troblesome and waste my time !

Yes, i am facing same problem to download bill.

Pls help to fix it asap!!!

Me also facing same problem, really a lousy systerm. Its time to think whether to change other company.

i also facing the same problem..haiz..pls help!

Community Manager
Hi kyu_mei,

We have responded to your post.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

I'm facing the same problem. It keeps telling me:

Limited Account Information

Pease sign-in as owner of the plan to get full access for this account and its plans.

But I've already registered for MyConnect.

Community Manager

Hi kikilala,

Please register via MyDigi (OCS) to access to your account.  Do ensure that your email address is the same email address you receive the softcopy of the bill.

ES,

Please PM us your email address and mobile number.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

i'm having the same issues too. can anybody tell me what should i do? i've been trying to view my bill since they change from ocs to this connect. until then i never able to view my bill.

Community Manager

@ash wrote:

i'm having the same issues too. can anybody tell me what should i do? i've been trying to view my bill since they change from ocs to this connect. until then i never able to view my bill.

Have you reviewed @Digi_Jodipy's suggestion? 

"Please register via MyDigi (OCS) to access to your account.  Do ensure that your email address is the same email address you receive the softcopy of the bill."

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements