05-08-2015 08:07 PM
Where should I download my August bill? Last time can download from OCS but it has not been updating for a very long time.
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-08-2015 11:54 PM - edited 06-08-2015 12:14 AM
Just wondering if you're using old or the new MyDigi for bill checking.
The guide below is for new MyDigi though. It's actually quite easy. Let me guide you thru abit.
1. Sign up for a Connect Account (if don't have a Connect account yet, if yes skip to Step 2)
2. Login using Connect
3. After you logon, you'll see a page like this. Click on MyDigi
4. It will lead you to your account and plan page.
5. Press Bills & Reloads. Here you should be able to see bill/usage pattern
6. Scroll all the way down and you should be able to see your bill available for downloads.
26-08-2015 01:27 PM
I hit the "Manage Account with Connect" button display under Bill & Reload.
It must be something wrong with the system or my account.
Can you please advise?
26-08-2015 04:35 PM
Yes, while click on Bill and Reload and it appears "Manage Account with Connect". Then it can't view and download bills.
It must be something wrong with the system or else. Please fix it or advice.
27-08-2015 10:51 AM
Can you please post a print screen of the error?