Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

What happened if I didt renew the postpaid plan?

As title,

Besides, I would like to change to another plan after my current plan expired. I should wait it expired or I need talk to digi center before my current plan expired?

Thanks!

Re: What happened if I didt renew the postpaid plan?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi SunJeen,

Would you like to recontract yourself to a new device?

If yes, you can proceed to walk into any of our Digi Store and they can assist you further and waive off the penalty charges.

If you do not want to take up a new contract, you should wait before upgrading/downgrading the plan.

If you do not wish to make any changes, your plan will remain the same.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Hi Digi,

So you implied that if I let my current plan expired, It would automatically renewed?

In order to prevent this happened, I should talk to any Digi Center to change to another plan?

My current plan is DG68, I would like to change it to postpaid RM50 high data plan.

Community Manager

Hi SunJeen,

There is no automatic renewal.  You will remain as the existing plan without contract.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started