Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What a bad first impression

I was sourcing for a good telco provider with unlimited call postpaid plans and cam across digi who has an option to purchase their package online and have the simcard delivered to you. So i opted for it and waited. Got my simcard package on the next working day but found out that the line wasnt activated and kept having no service written on top of my phone. I called their customer care line and went through their long advertising and option list to finally get to a digi consultant and related my problem. She was pleasant but told me that perhaps the line was not activated yet and needed 3-4 hrs. So i waited like a dunggu for 5 hours and still no service. So i called their customer care line AGAIN and went through that tediuos process AGAIN to speak with another guy. This time he tells me that it is because the technician team has gone home and would only work tomorrow morning on my case. I was obviously annoyed and i asked him if he would actually really follow up on this case for me as i really needed to use this number for my work calling purposes. I could use my other number but reimbursements would be a chore and what is the point of me buying a new number then? Funny to me that they requested payment so fast yet the service was somehow lost somewhere over the rainbow.  So okay, i knew it was not his fault but made him promse to make sure i can use the number in the morning. Woke up in the morning and waited til 12noon and the freaking line still has no service. What a surprise == 

So yet again i called and went through all those AGAIN, to speak to a lady this time and guess what she tells me? Oh i think they sent you the wrong sim card and i will asked them to  get it activated for your number. THEN WHATS THE POINT OF ME BUYING IT ONLINE AND TRUSTING YOU TO SEND ME THE RIGHT SIMCARD IN THE FIRST PLACE??!! AND WHY COULDNT YOUR TWO PREVIOUS COLLEAGUES DO THAT TOO??!!   Then she put me on the ever so famous HOLD for 2 minutes. That might be a short time to some but to a busy person, thats a lot of time wasted. Clearly they did not understand the concept as they put me on hold a few times, got me to restart my phone and reinsert my sim and bla bla bla.. finally there is service.  After all 3 different excuses and time wasted to be put on hold and hearing your money-sucking advertisments which meant no good to me when  i couldnt even use your DIGI line in the first place.

So much for the convenience of buying it online and having it posted to me. Sounded so good yet they failed to deliver the most important thing, a working service sim card =.=!

Wonder if this would reach the management or if they even care. Perhaps they need to be woken up the same way Maxis is being awaken right now. That being said, i will terminate this line as soon as i finish the one month 

contract' since i was ASKED FOR ONE MONTH'S PAYMENT which would be understandable if they gave mea working sim card in the first place.

Good job Digi. What an awesome first impression you gave.